Translate

Monday, May 14, 2012

looking for models


Milano is looking for female models age 16-20, min. height 177, available to travel beg. of september for 3months. If interested contact me.

The director of a french agency will be scouting in Moscow from May 30th to June 1st. He is looking for female models , age 16-20, min. height 177cm not yet represented in France. If you wish to meet with him contact me.

Chile is looking for blond female models with strong book with immediate availability for 2mo contracts(if travelling from south america)or 3mo contracts(if travelling from outside south america).Flight, pocket money and accommodation advanced. If interested contact me.

Tokyo is looking for female models age 16-20, height 176-182 with immediate availability for 3mo contracts.If interested contact me.

Seoul is looking for mature, blond, male models for immediate travel for 3 mo. contracts. Flight ,accommodation and pocket money provided.If interested contact me.

Shangai is looking for female models 173-178cm tall with immediate availability for 3mo contracts. Flight, pocket money and accommodation advanced.If interested contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment