Translate

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Looking for Models

Delhi is looking for female models from june to september to work as club hostess twice a week w. a fix salary + they will do the regular models jobs and castings.If interested contact me.

Lebanon is looking for a brunette female model w. bust 88cm and hips no more then 90cm, height min. 177 to travel to beirut in april for 1 or 2mo.If interested contact me.

I am looking for male and female models for a fashion show in Praha. We prefer models to be already in Praha but for the right model we can provide also the flight from anywhere in Europe and the accommodation. Min. height for the girls 176, for the boys 185.If Interested contact me.

Cape Town is looking for male and female models for October and January.Models age over 25 years, who are comfortable with doing commercial work (TV commercials especially ).If interested contact me.

Beijing is looking for one experience and professional female model for a car exhibition from 22 April to 2 May. The model must arrive in Beijing on 20 April and will depart on 3 May.Min. height 1.81cm. If interested contact me.

HZ, China looking for 12 models, above 175cm, to work as dancers and doing runway show at club in China for 1 month in April and 1 month in June. Fixed salary provided. Advance flight and accommodation.If interested contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment